TRAVEL

Saturday 14 January 2017

New Year's Resolution 2017

For quite a long time I didn't know what my new years resolution for 2017 should be. I am guilty for failing all of my previous new year's resolutions. Maybe it is because I am too lazy, maybe I ask too much from myself. But maybe my goals are not important enough for me.
I hope you get what I mean. If not , than I have pretty bad example for you...

Sooo here it comes. For example maybe I still eat junk food because non of my reasons for not eating junk food are good enough. Maybe I should know my reasons, and belive in what I want to achieve. And think about my goal every day, not only on new years eve. Maybe than I would actually do something

I do have some silly resulutons this year too. But after I thought a little bit about what I want to achieve I understood, that only one goal could truly help me with all the undone things.

My this years resulution is to FINISH WHAT I START. Some may think it's a terrible goal, but if I can't do this, I'am not sure there is a solution for me. I don't know so I have to ask ....Am I the only one who has got a major problem with finishing things ?

No comments:

Post a Comment